Welcome to Classrooms at Yale!
This Web site is controlled by the University Registrar’s Office. To request a room for an event, please review the Building Use Guide for Yale University Classrooms and refer to the quick links at the right.
- All requesters must be current Yale students, faculty, staff, or must be sponsored by a Yale department. Groups not affiliated with Yale and wishing to reserve rooms for conferences and other events should contact Yale Conferences & Events.
- Yale faculty and staff wishing to book a room for an academic event may use 25Live. Consult the Training Resources page for assistance.
- Graduate and professional student organizations must be registered with their respective school or administrative unit and listed online as active in Yale Connect. For more information on registered student groups, please refer to Yale Connect or to student affairs staff in your respective school. Registered graduate and professional student organization members can make requests for rooms through 25Live.
- Undergraduate student organizations seeking to reserve a classroom must do so through their YaleConnect group page by creating a new event and selecting “on-campus room reservation” for location. This event form connects directly with 25live and, like in past years, the student group will be directed through the event approval process for registered groups.
- Undergraduate students requesting space as part of student employment responsibilities may use 25Live, selecting the department they work for as the organization in the request.
During the academic year, the University Registrar’s Office schedules classrooms that fall under the jurisdiction of the Faculty of Arts and Sciences (see list under Classrooms). During the summer months, rooms are booked by Yale Conferences & Events (see link at right).