University departments and registered student organizations are allowed to use University classrooms for meetings of Yale affiliates free of charge; however, there may be charges for audio visual, custodial, or security services.
A fee to cover cleaning and maintenance of classrooms will be charged for conferences and major events scheduled in these spaces between 12:00 noon on Friday and midnight on Sunday.
- Fees will not be collected:
- from Yale departments when the meeting is limited to Yale students.
- from Yale student groups when the meeting is limited to Yale students.
- from summer academic programs.
- from term-time academic programs.
- from multi-week summer programs with overall fees.
- Fees will be collected:
- from Yale student groups hosting a conference where participants are from outside the Yale community. Forward questions to the Yale College Dean’s.
- from groups external to Yale who are sponsored by a Yale department for use on weekends.
A non-refundable reservation fee of $75 will be required of all groups required to pay fees.
|SSS 114 (Requires Yale security guards at all events)||$70 + security|
|Davies Auditorium, WHC Auditorium||$55|
|Other large/premium rooms (e.g. Sudler; Rosenfeld 111; LC 101, 102, 211, 317)||$45|
|Lecture rooms 80-100 seats||$30|
|Lecture rooms <80 seats & seminar rooms||$20|
- Cancellations received prior to the week preceding the event will be liable for the reservation fee ($75).
- Cancellations received during the week preceding the event will be liable for 50% of total fees owed.
- Cancellations received on or after the event date will result in a forfeiture of all fees paid.